Alpine Listings - Explore Bergen County NJ
A small upscale community in Bergen County, Alpine is known for its big mansions situated on parcels of one or more acre lots. According to Forbes magazine, Alpine (07620) is one of the wealthiest zip code in the nations. Alpine offers minimal services to its residents, balancing this policy out with low real estate taxes. The town boasts good schools for children from kindergarten to the 8th grade. Students in higher classes often attend the Tenafly High School - which ranks as the third best in New Jersey.
To learn more about the town, go to our Alpine real Estate page.
Why buy Real Estate in Alpine?
· Alpine is one of the most expensive & prestigious zip codes in the country
· Alpine enjoys very low Real Estate Taxes
· Alpine has a top rated public school system (For High School Alpine Residents Go to Tenafly High)
· Alpine has reasonable commute to Manhattan approx. 35 minutes
· Alpine is a neighborhood with a high quality of life and large lot sizes of mostly 2 acres or more
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Last date updated: Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017.
Source: New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
©2017 New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.